Founded in 2004, Penkialapis is a Lithuanian sew- ing thread, rope and string manufacturer located in the northern part of the country, in Siauliai. Orders are made and delivered upon the argreed time.
We weave and knit variuos width elastic strips and ropes, twill tapes and strings in a range of different colors. Our comapany produces elastic sewing threads used in knitwear and sock manufacturing. Penkialapis can also offer you sewing threads in a range of 400 different colors as well as overlocking threads.
Our company is expanding its production capacity every year. Penkialapis is working under OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certification which verifies that our company meets the most stringent safety standards.
To produce wide range and top-quality products Penkialapis is using high technology Italian, German, Swiss, and Taiwanese textile machinery such as Comez, OMM, Herzog, Muller, and KY.
Every orden is being delivered on time. Woven or knit tapes and strings can be manufactured in large quantities.
– Woven and knitted polyester and cotton strings in various widths.
– Webbing straps.
– Knitted and woven elastic strings available in thicknesses of 2mm to 130 mm.
– Elastic ropes ranging from 1,2mm to 10mm thickness.
– Ropes available in thickness of 1 mm to 15 mm.
– Cotton, Polyester and Polypropylene ropes ranging from 1,2 mm to 15 mm thickness.
– Elastic thread used in sock manufacturing.
– Vulcanized India Rubber thread: PES, PA, COTON
We are ready to collaborate with You!